Small business owners have so much to worry about… and if you’re offering merchant services or other business solutions to them, knowing how to address those worries is crucial. But before you can even hope to do that… you need to know exactly what keeps small business owners up at night.
Our guest this week has the answers because his company has conducted multiple surveys and analyzed a tremendous amount of customer data to address small business owners needs. Our guest is Barry Davis, VP of Business Development at Womply, a company that helps small businesses “thrive in a digital world.”
Listen in as Scott and Barry discuss all of this and reveal key small business problems that ISOs and other companies in payments can speak to when presenting their value proposition.
Payments Industry Insights In This Episode:
- The top five issues that keep small business owners up at night.
- Why optimistic and pessimistic business owners have different worries (and what those worries were).
- What Womply’s story is, and how they help businesses solve problems.
- Why Womply partners with ISOs, and what benefit ISOs get from selling Womply’s services to their merchants.
- With a whole bunch more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Barry Davis: LinkedIn
- Connect with Womply: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
- Connect with the Show: Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: iTunes | Spotify | Google Play
Payments Industry Spotlight: Womply
“Womply helps small businesses thrive in a digital world. Their software makes it easy for small businesses to attract, retain, and engage more customers while saving time every day. Their software also makes boosting a businesses online reputation much easier and more effective. Their products include Reputation Management, Customer Management, Business Management, and Online Threat Monitoring.
They’re one of the fastest growing software companies in the country, serving more than 150,000 small businesses across 400+ business verticals in every corner of America. They’re also a fanatically values-based company with $50 million raised to accelerate their growth.
Small Business Organization of the Week: Rural Partners
If you’re an entrepreneur, small business owner, or just working in a small business, you’ll inevitably run into challenges as you work to grow. You also could benefit greatly from connecting with others in your niche, or just having some extra guidance. With that in mind, we want to honor organizations that are bringing business owners, future business owners, and even employees from many different areas together.
That’s why every episode we recognize and award a small business organization or group of the week. We also look to PayPod listeners to give us nominations. If you have an organization in mind, send us a message on social media (or email) and let us know!
This week we’re happy to award Rural Partners.
Rural Partners is a member-driven forum that links individuals, businesses, organizations and communities with public and private resources to maximize the potential of rural Illinois.
They have a number of goals:
- To strengthen the leadership capacity in rural Illinois.
- To promote rural community and economic development activities.
- To increase collaboration among local governments and communities in Illinois.
- To influence public policy by representing the comprehensive needs of rural residents.
- To maintain points of contact for information, assistance and resource development.
- To participate in federal and state government initiatives for rural development.
- To encourage private/public partnerships for rural communities and economic development.
- To enhance, to promote and to acknowledge the individual and collective efforts of the membership.
Obviously this is important work helping not only citizens but small businesses too. So they are well deserving of recognition!