The Best Merchant Account For Hard To Place & High Risk Businesses In The Events Industry
- Instant Online Quote. When you submit your application, you’ll get an instant price quote to DocuSign. No offline paperwork, no faxes, no waiting.
- Industry Minimum Pricing. You will automatically receive Industry Minimum Pricing in your online quote. No more frustrating haggling with sales reps.
- USA-Based Customer Support. When you call or email, you’ll always speak to our friendly support team, based in Houston, TX.
Frequently Asked Questions
What types of event industry businesses do you accept?
Soar Payments accepts a wide range of events industry businesses. Merchants include businesses that produce various types of festivals (including music, food, cultural, heritage, and similar types of festivals), as well as other special events. Soar Payments also works with businesses that produce various types of conferences, such as professional, industry, networking, marketing, technology, education, and dental/medical conferences.
Does a Soar Payments merchant account allow for payment of an advance reservation or deposit? How about preauthorizations?
We understand that it is important for cash flow and operational reasons that your events or conference business be able to accept deposits or advance reservation payments (for instance, for booth reservations, or advance ticket orders). A Soar Payments merchant account will allow deposits or reservation payments for up to one full year in advance. Reservations or deposits may not be transacted in excess of one year in advance, and transactions may not have a payment plan that exceeds 12 months.
Merchants may preauthorize a customer’s card within their gateway or terminal of choice, and settle the full payment after the service is fulfilled. We highly suggest that all merchants communicate this process to their customers, and obtain payment authorization agreements, to avoid any false chargebacks due to the customer trying to avoid covering the payment.
What types of conference & events merchant accounts does Soar Payments offer?
Soar Payments offers a full-spectrum of merchant services to festival, conference and events businesses. These include:
- Retail: A retail merchant account enables businesses to accept face-to-face debit and credit card payments via a traditional credit card machine or point of sale system.
- Mobile: A mobile merchant account enables your business to accept face-to-face credit and debit card payments via a swiper (included with each account) that plugs into your mobile phone or iPad.
- Virtual Terminal: Also called a payment gateway merchant account, a virtual terminal enables businesses to accept payments over the phone, via mail, or typed into a computer (without needing other equipment).
- eCommerce: An eCommerce merchant account allows you to accept credit card payments via your website’s online shopping cart.
How Does The Application Process Work?
Step 1. Apply Online
Complete the online application process (it takes 5 minutes). Click here to begin.
Step 2. Get An Instant Quote
You’ll instantly receive a quote with Industry Minimum Pricing to DocuSign.
Step 3. Start Accepting Payments
Our Houston based Customer Support Team will help you get set up, fast and easily.
Our friendly Customer Support Team is standing by to approve your application:
Application Secured By SSL Technology.