The Best Choice For High Risk ACH And eCheck Processing.
- Instant Online Quote. When you submit your application, you’ll get an instant price quote to DocuSign. No offline paperwork, no faxes, no waiting.
- Industry Minimum Pricing. You will automatically receive Industry Minimum Pricing in your online quote. No more frustrating haggling with sales reps.
- USA-Based Customer Support. When you call or email, you’ll always speak to our friendly support team, based in Houston, TX.
Questions? Call Our Team: 1 (888) 225-9405
FAQs For High Risk eCheck And ACH Processing
What Industries Does SoarPay Accept As Clients for eCheck or ACH?
SoarPay specializes in mid risk as well as specific high risk industries (the terms “mid risk” and “high risk” are used here, from the perspective of the merchant services industry). We offer both ACH and eCheck services, but ACH is typically reserved for businesses defined as “low risk” by the banks. If your business is “high risk” we can offer eCheck processing options. We are proud to serve the following industries with the combined coverage of our e-Check and ACH services:
– Antiques & Collectibles
– Apparel & Clothing
– Bad Credit
– Bus Lines
– Cannabis Support Businesses
– CBD Oil & CBD Products
– Continuity Products and Subscription Boxes
– Credit Repair
– Credit Monitoring
– Debt Collection
– Digital Streaming
– Document Preparation
– Fantasy Sports
– Firearms & Ammunition
– Furniture & Home Furnishings
– Health & Beauty
– Hotels & Lodging
– Insurance / Warranty
– Legal Services
– Magazine Subscriptions
– Medical Billing & Coding
– Medical Supplies
– Membership & Recurring Billing
– MLM Companies
– Transportation & Moving
– Pawnbrokers & Pawn Shops
– Pet Products
– Precious Metals
– Property Management
– SaaS Companies
Please note, this is NOT a complete list; SoarPay serves 50+ additional mid and high risk industries, too.
What Is ACH, What Is eCheck, and What’s the Difference Between ACH and eCheck Processing?
ACH (Automated Clearing House) is a network established by US banks that enables efficient transactions between checking and savings accounts held at those banks. A high risk ACH account is simply an account for ACH processing, for a business that is categorized as high risk.
eCheck (or electronic check) is an electronic version of a paper check used to make payments online. Anyone with a checking account can pay by eCheck.
To make a payment with an eCheck, customers simply provide their bank routing number, account number, and name on their bank account in a secure online portal. From there, a check is generated and sent to the merchant’s bank, where the funds are deposited.
eCheck is slightly different than ACH, as the funds are not directly wired between accounts. Put another way, ACH refers to the process used to move money electronically between bank accounts. An eCheck is an abbreviation of the term “electronic check,” and is a payment method.
What Are The Advantages Of ACH Processing?
Businesses use ACH payments to automatically debit money from their customers’ checking or savings accounts, and as a result ACH is popular with businesses that accept recurring or subscription based payments. Additionally, because ACH payments do not use the credit card processing system, they are much cheaper for businesses to accept, and consequently are attractive to merchants who want to save on credit card processing fees.
What Are The Benefits Of eCheck Processing For A High Risk Merchant?
Like ACH, eCheck is popular because eCheck payments do not use the credit card processing system. Unlike ACH, eCheck is much more widely available for businesses that are deemed “high risk”.
For high risk merchants, obtaining a high risk eCheck account is often attractive for a few reasons. eCheck processing implies:
- Lower cost: because eCheck payments are intra-bank, as opposed to using the credit card processing system, businesses with a high risk eCheck account avoid interchange rates and typically pay much lower rates for accepting funds.
- Fewer transaction restrictions: high risk merchants often have a number of restrictions placed on their credit card merchant account. These include monthly processing limits and transaction size limits, among others. Typically a high risk eCheck account has fewer restrictions, enabling the business owner to run their business as they see fit.
- Higher likelihood of approval: for many high risk businesses, obtaining a merchant account is very difficult, whereas they can far more often be approved for a high risk ACH or eCheck merchant account with little trouble. Once an ACH account is in place for a few months, merchants can often use their ACH processing track record to obtain a merchant account for credit card transactions.
How Does The Application Process Work?
Step 1. Apply Online
Complete the online application process (it takes 5 minutes). Click here to begin.
Step 2. Get An Instant Quote
You’ll instantly receive a quote with Industry Minimum Pricing to DocuSign.
Step 3. Start Accepting Payments
Our Houston based Customer Support Team will help you get set up, fast and easily.
Our friendly Customer Support Team is standing by to approve your application:
Application Secured By SSL Technology.