The #1 Choice For High Risk Credit Card Processing.
- Instant Online Quote. When you submit your application, you’ll get an instant price quote to DocuSign. No offline paperwork, no faxes, no waiting.
- Industry Minimum Pricing. You will automatically receive Industry Minimum Pricing in your online quote. No more frustrating haggling with sales reps.
- USA-Based Customer Support. When you call or email, you’ll always speak to our friendly support team, based in Houston, TX.
Questions? Call Our Team: 1 (888) 225-9405
FAQs For High Risk Merchant Accounts
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions about high risk merchant accounts and Soar Payments.
- What Industries Does SoarPay Accept As Clients?
SoarPay specializes in mid risk as well as specific high risk industries (the terms “mid risk” and “high risk” are used here, from the perspective of the merchant services industry). We are proud to serve the following industries:
– Ad Agency / SEM / SEO
– Antiques & Collectibles
– CBD Oil & CBD Products
– Credit Repair
– Digital Streaming
– Document Preparation
– Fantasy Sports
– Firearms & Ammunition
– Health & Beauty
– Magazine Subscriptions
– Medical Billing & Coding
– Membership & Recurring Billing
– Transportation & Moving
– Pawnbrokers & Pawn Shops
– Precious Metals
– Seminars & Coaching
– Smoking Accessories
– Travel & Timeshare
– Vape / e-Cig / eJuice
– Web Design
– Other Mid & High Risk
Please note, this is NOT a complete list; SoarPay serves 50+ additional mid and high risk industries, too.
- What Industries Does SoarPay NOT Accept As Clients? (Prohibited Businesses)
Click here to visit our full FAQ page and see the comprehensive list of industries which SoarPay is unable to serve.
- Do You Provide Merchant Services For Non-USA Clients?
Sorry, we are unable to provide merchant services for foreign or offshore businesses, or any company that is headquartered, or operates, outside of the USA.
- I Have A Startup / Brand New Business, Can I Be Approved?
Yes, your startup or new business can be approved by SoarPay for a merchant account. We love startups!
When applying, simply provide the owner’s personal bank statements, in lieu of business bank statements.
- Have Another Question?
Types Of High Risk Merchant Accounts
How Does The Application Process Work?
Step 1. Apply Online
Complete the online application process (it takes 5 minutes). Click here to begin.
Step 2. Get An Instant Quote
You’ll instantly receive a quote with Industry Minimum Pricing to DocuSign.
Step 3. Start Accepting Payments
Our Houston based Customer Support Team will help you get set up, fast and easily.
Click Here to Apply Online Now. It takes about five minutes, and you’ll receive an instant price quote to DocuSign.