Combating Chargeback Fraud with Ron Hynes of Vesta
Chargeback fraud, and Card Not Present (CNP) fraud present ongoing challenges for many merchants, particularly those in eCommerce or industries considered “high risk” by processors and banks. Fortunately, there are solutions out there that can help in a big way.
On this episode we take a look at how to combat chargeback fraud with the help of our guest Ron Hynes, CEO of Vesta. Vesta is a leading FinTech company and the forerunner in guaranteed e-commerce payment solutions. Vesta pioneered the process of fully guaranteed card-not-present (CNP) payment transactions for the telecommunications industry.
Listen along for an in-depth look at this crucial topic!
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode
- What the true cost of chargeback fraud is for businesses.
- The story behind Vesta, and how they can help combat chargeback fraud and CNP fraud liability while increasing short-term and long-term profits.
- How to implement tools that combat chargeback fraud, without causing extra friction for consumers that can harm sales.
- Why it’s critical to constantly adapt tools and processes to stay ahead of would-be fraudsters.
- Ron’s thoughts on the future of chargeback fraud, Vesta, and the world of payments.
- With so much more!
Featured on the Show
- Connect with Ron Hynes: LinkedIn
- Connect with Vesta: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube
- Connect with the Show: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts | Show Hub
Vesta is a fraud prevention platform for online purchases, trusted by leading brands in telco, e-commerce, travel, banking, and financial services. Using machine learning underpinned by 25 years of transactional data, Vesta increases approvals of legitimate sales for its customers, while eliminating chargebacks and other forms of digital fraud. Vesta drives the true cost of fraud to zero by assuming 100% of the cost of fraud for any transaction it approves, so customers can scale confidently and grow their revenue without risk. The company is headquartered in Portland, OR, with additional offices in Atlanta, GA, Ireland, Mexico, and Singapore. For more information visit https://trustvesta.com.