SoarPay Is The #1 Choice For Medical Supplies Merchant Services.
- Instant Online Quote. When you submit your application, you’ll get an instant price quote to DocuSign. No offline paperwork, no faxes, no waiting.
- Industry Minimum Pricing. You will automatically receive Industry Minimum Pricing in your online quote. No more frustrating haggling with sales reps.
- USA-Based Customer Support. When you call or email, you’ll always speak to our friendly support team, based in Houston, TX.
Frequently Asked Questions
What types of medical supply industry businesses do you accept?
Soar Payments accepts a wide range of retail, eCommerce and dropshipping companies within the medical supply industries. These include micro and small businesses, as well as mid-sized and large corporate businesses. Product lines may include surgical gloves, medical apparel, surgical face masks, sterilization equipment and supplies, etc.
To be approved, your medical supply business must prove it can maintain a chargeback ratio below 2%. Applicants with a history of chargeback ratios exceeding 3% cannot be approved. Additionally, your business must be located, and operate, solely within the United States of America. The business owner must also be a US citizen or valid visa holder.
Is there a transaction ceiling for medical supply merchant accounts?
We know that medical supply orders often run in the thousands if not tens of thousands of dollars, and being able to accept credit card payments ensures your business can complete sales it might not otherwise make. Therefore, we let you tell us how much your largest typical ticket size runs; when an underwriter reviews your application, it will be reviewed with your business’ specific transaction ceiling in mind. However, know that a larger the approved single ticket size, equates to more financial risk to the credit card processor. Therefore, you may be asked to provide business financials or other documentation if the underwriting team deems necessary.
What types of medical supply merchant accounts does Soar Payments offer?
Soar Payments offers a full-spectrum of merchant services to medical supply companies. These include:
- Retail: A retail merchant account enables businesses to accept face-to-face debit and credit card payments via a traditional credit card machine or point of sale system.
- Mobile: A mobile merchant account enables your business to accept face-to-face credit and debit card payments via a swiper (included with each account) that plugs into your mobile phone or iPad.
- Virtual Terminal: Also called a payment gateway merchant account, a virtual terminal enables businesses to accept payments over the phone, via mail, or typed into a computer (without needing other equipment).
- eCommerce: An eCommerce merchant account allows you to accept credit card payments via your website’s online shopping cart.
How Does The Application Process Work?
Step 1. Apply Online
Complete the online application process (it takes 5 minutes). Click here to begin.
Step 2. Get An Instant Quote
You’ll instantly receive a quote with Industry Minimum Pricing to DocuSign.
Step 3. Start Accepting Payments
Our Houston based Customer Support Team will help you get set up, fast and easily.
Our friendly Customer Support Team is standing by to approve your application:
Application Secured By SSL Technology.