The Best Merchant Account For Hard To Place & High Risk Businesses In The Furniture Industry
- Instant Online Quote. When you submit your application, you’ll get an instant price quote to DocuSign. No offline paperwork, no faxes, no waiting.
- Industry Minimum Pricing. You will automatically receive Industry Minimum Pricing in your online quote. No more frustrating haggling with sales reps.
- USA-Based Customer Support. When you call or email, you’ll always speak to our friendly support team, based in Houston, TX.
Frequently Asked Questions
What types of home furnishing industry businesses do you accept?
Soar Payments accepts a wide range of retail, eCommerce and dropshipping companies within the home furnishing industry. These include custom furniture makers, luxury furniture makers, local home furnishing boutiques, and eCommerce retailers who operate nationally. Many banks will not provide merchant services to furniture dealers who sell online, but Soar Payment specializes in providing merchants accounts in this area.
To be approved, your furniture business must prove it can maintain a chargeback ratio below 2%. Applicants with a history of chargeback ratios exceeding 3% cannot be approved. Additionally, your business must be located, and operate, solely within the United States of America. The business owner must also be a US citizen or valid visa holder.
Is there a transaction ceiling for furniture merchant accounts?
We understand that custom furniture builds, or large furniture orders, can equate to a transaction of thousands of dollars (or even tens of thousands of dollars). For many furniture businesses, it’s imperative that they be able to process very large ticket sizes and pre-authorizations.
During the application process, you can tell us how much your largest typical ticket size runs; when an underwriter reviews your application, it will be reviewed with your business’ specific transaction ceiling in mind. However, know that a larger the approved single ticket size, equates to more perceived financial risk to the credit card processor. Therefore, you may be asked to provide business financials or other documentation if the underwriting team deems necessary. If requesting an average ticket size larger than $5,000, you will likely be asked to provide the prior two years of business financials.
Additionally, you may be asked to provide an inventory list or catalog showing the furniture items being sold (if this not available online). You may also be required to provide a sample customer contract for deliveries or “custom build” type sales.
What types of furniture merchant accounts does Soar Payments offer?
Soar Payments offers a full-spectrum of merchant services to home furnishing companies. These include:
- Retail: A retail merchant account enables businesses to accept face-to-face debit and credit card payments via a traditional credit card machine or point of sale system.
- Mobile: A mobile merchant account enables your business to accept face-to-face credit and debit card payments via a swiper (included with each account) that plugs into your mobile phone or iPad.
- Virtual Terminal: Also called a payment gateway merchant account, a virtual terminal enables businesses to accept payments over the phone, via mail, or typed into a computer (without needing other equipment).
- eCommerce: An eCommerce merchant account allows you to accept credit card payments via your website’s online shopping cart.
How Does The Application Process Work?
Step 1. Apply Online
Complete the online application process (it takes 5 minutes). Click here to begin.
Step 2. Get An Instant Quote
You’ll instantly receive a quote with Industry Minimum Pricing to DocuSign.
Step 3. Start Accepting Payments
Our Houston based Customer Support Team will help you get set up, fast and easily.
Our friendly Customer Support Team is standing by to approve your application:
Application Secured By SSL Technology.