SoarPay Is The #1 Choice For Camping, Survivalist & Tactical Gear Merchant Services.
- Instant Online Quote. When you submit your application, you’ll get an instant price quote to DocuSign. No offline paperwork, no faxes, no waiting.
- Industry Minimum Pricing. You will automatically receive Industry Minimum Pricing in your online quote. No more frustrating haggling with sales reps.
- USA-Based Customer Support. When you call or email, you’ll always speak to our friendly support team, based in Houston, TX.
Frequently Asked Questions
What types of survivalist, tactical and outdoors industry businesses do you accept?
Soar Payments accepts a wide range of businesses within the broader survivalist & outdoors retailing industry. These include retailers in the camping, survivalist, prepping supplies, tactical gear, and outdoors industries (eCommerce and subscription-based).
To be approved for a merchant account, merchants must abide by all applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations. Additionally, your business must be located, and operate, within the United States of America. The business owner must also be a US citizen or have an appropriate work visa.
If your business accepts eCommerce payments, underwriting will require the following before approval:
- A secure website with an SSL certificate (*minimum of 128 bit encryption, 1024 bit exchange, and HTTPS). Optional vendors include Comodo and GoDaddy.
- Visible Visa, MasterCard, Discover & AmEx logos on your checkout page.
- Full descriptions of products or service plans sold.
- A functional shopping cart or checkout page.
My survivalist / tactical / outdoors retailing business uses a hosted shopping cart platform. Will a Soar Payments merchant account integrate with my eCommerce software?
Because Soar Payments works with most major payment gateways (including Authorize.net, USAePay and NMI), our merchant accounts integrate with most popular eCommerce platforms used by businesses in the outdoors retailing industry, including: Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Magento, Volusion, and similar shopping cart software platforms.
What types of outdoors retailing merchant accounts does Soar Payments offer?
Soar Payments offers a full-spectrum of merchant services to outdoors retailing industry companies. These include:
- Retail: A retail merchant account enables businesses to accept face-to-face debit and credit card payments via a traditional credit card machine or point of sale system.
- Mobile: A mobile merchant account enables your business to accept face-to-face credit and debit card payments via a swiper (included with each account) that plugs into your mobile phone or iPad.
- Virtual Terminal: Also called a payment gateway merchant account, a virtual terminal enables businesses to accept payments over the phone, via mail, or typed into a computer (without needing other equipment).
- eCommerce: An eCommerce merchant account allows you to accept credit card payments via your website’s online shopping cart.
How Does The Application Process Work?
Step 1. Apply Online
Complete the online application process (it takes 5 minutes). Click here to begin.
Step 2. Get An Instant Quote
You’ll instantly receive a quote with Industry Minimum Pricing to DocuSign.
Step 3. Start Accepting Payments
Our Houston based Customer Support Team will help you get set up, fast and easily.
Our friendly Customer Support Team is standing by to approve your application:
Application Secured By SSL Technology.