Merchant Accounts For Survivalist & Tactical Gear
SoarPay Is The #1 Choice For Camping, Survivalist & Tactical Gear Merchant Services.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are common questions specific to survivalist, tactical and outdoors industry merchant accounts:
What types of survivalist, tactical and outdoors industry businesses do you accept?
Soar Payments accepts a wide range of businesses within the broader survivalist & outdoors retailing industry. These include retailers in the camping, survivalist, prepping supplies, tactical gear, and outdoors industries (eCommerce and subscription-based).
To be approved for a merchant account, merchants must abide by all applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations. Additionally, your business must be located, and operate, within the United States of America. The business owner must also be a US citizen or have an appropriate work visa.
If your business accepts eCommerce payments, underwriting will require the following before approval:
- A secure website with an SSL certificate (*minimum of 128 bit encryption, 1024 bit exchange, and HTTPS). Optional vendors include Comodo and GoDaddy.
- Visible Visa, MasterCard, Discover & AmEx logos on your checkout page.
- Full descriptions of products or service plans sold.
- A functional shopping cart or checkout page.
My survivalist / tactical / outdoors retailing business uses a hosted shopping cart platform. Will a Soar Payments merchant account integrate with my eCommerce software?
Because Soar Payments works with most major payment gateways (including Authorize.net, USAePay and NMI), our merchant accounts integrate with most popular eCommerce platforms used by businesses in the outdoors retailing industry, including: Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Magento, Volusion, and similar shopping cart software platforms.
What types of outdoors retailing merchant accounts does Soar Payments offer?
Soar Payments offers a full-spectrum of merchant services to outdoors retailing industry companies. These include:
- Retail: A retail merchant account enables businesses to accept face-to-face debit and credit card payments via a traditional credit card machine or point of sale system.
- Mobile: A mobile merchant account enables your business to accept face-to-face credit and debit card payments via a swiper (included with each account) that plugs into your mobile phone or iPad.
- Virtual Terminal: Also called a payment gateway merchant account, a virtual terminal enables businesses to accept payments over the phone, via mail, or typed into a computer (without needing other equipment).
- eCommerce: An eCommerce merchant account allows you to accept credit card payments via your website’s online shopping cart.
Want more information? Click here to read our extended list of our FAQ.
Our friendly Customer Support Team is standing by to approve your application
Questions? (888) 225-9405
Accept Retail, Mobile, Virtual Terminal or eCommerce Payments
Retail businesses can choose from a traditional credit card terminal, wireless, or point of sale system. Whatever you choose, our retail merchant accounts will have you accepting credit and debit cards faster, and for less.
Want “on the go” mid or high risk credit card processing? Our mobile pay options are for you. Choose between iPad or mobile phone credit card swipers, compatible with both iPhone and Android devices.
Virtual Terminal Payments
Accepting payments over the phone, mail or typed in on your laptop is easy with our virtual terminal merchant accounts. No equipment needed. Just log in to your virtual terminal, and type in the customer’s credit card.
Selling online? Our easy to use payment gateways are compatible with, and simply plug in to most major shopping carts. Our mid and high risk merchant accounts are streamlined for eCommerce businesses.
The latest happenings in the worlds of payments and fintech impact all kinds of businesses and industries. If you want to offer your customers the best experience around payments, or just want to learn about financial services that could help your business... PayPod: The Payments And Fintech Podcast has you covered!
Each episode, you’ll hear an interview directly with a leader from the payments and fintech industries. We talk with fintech entrepreneurs, security experts, mobile developers, eCommerce pros, and more…
From credit card processing to bitcoin… from retail POS systems to cutting edge digital payments tech… merchant accounts and mobile checkout… we cover it all!
Our podcast explores the fast-changing world of payments and fintech through interviews with thought leaders around the world. From credit card processing to bitcoin, and digital banks to finance software… we cover it all!