The Best Merchant Account For Hard To Place & High Risk Businesses In The Ticket Broker Industry
- Instant Online Quote. When you submit your application, you’ll get an instant price quote to DocuSign. No offline paperwork, no faxes, no waiting.
- Industry Minimum Pricing. You will automatically receive Industry Minimum Pricing in your online quote. No more frustrating haggling with sales reps.
- USA-Based Customer Support. When you call or email, you’ll always speak to our friendly support team, based in Houston, TX.
Frequently Asked Questions
What types of ticket sales industry businesses do you accept?
Soar Payments accepts a wide range of ticket broker industry businesses. These include traditional ticket agencies, brokers and box offices, as well as online ticket sale businesses. Brokers may sell tickets to family and children’s performances, dance recitals, musicals, plays, live theatre events, concerts, public events, conventions and comic-cons, music and heritage festivals, and of course sporting events of all kinds (football, baseball, basketball, soccer, etc.)
To be approved, your ticket broker business must prove it can maintain a chargeback ratio below 2%. Applicants with a history of chargeback ratios exceeding 3% cannot be approved. Additionally, your business must be located, and operate, solely within the United States of America. The business owner must also be a US citizen or valid visa holder.
Finally, brokers and agencies may be asked to provide copies of their contracts with third parties; and clear refund and shipping policies must be published on the business’ website.
Does a Soar Payments merchant account allow for payment of an advance reservation or ticket order? How about preauthorizations?
We understand that it is important for cash flow and operational reasons that your ticket agency business be able to accept advance payments. A Soar Payments merchant account will allow for payments for up to one full year in advance of a given event. Reservations or deposits may not be transacted in excess of one year in advance, and transactions may not have a payment plan that exceeds 12 months.
Merchants may preauthorize a customer’s card within their gateway or terminal of choice, and settle the full payment after the service is fulfilled. We highly suggest that all merchants communicate this process to their customers, and obtain payment authorization agreements, to avoid any false chargebacks due to the customer trying to avoid covering the payment.
What types of ticket broker merchant accounts does Soar Payments offer?
Soar Payments offers a full-spectrum of merchant services to ticket brokers and online ticket sales businesses. These include:
- Retail: A retail merchant account enables businesses to accept face-to-face debit and credit card payments via a traditional credit card machine or point of sale system.
- Mobile: A mobile merchant account enables your business to accept face-to-face credit and debit card payments via a swiper (included with each account) that plugs into your mobile phone or iPad.
- Virtual Terminal: Also called a payment gateway merchant account, a virtual terminal enables businesses to accept payments over the phone, via mail, or typed into a computer (without needing other equipment).
- eCommerce: An eCommerce merchant account allows you to accept credit card payments via your website’s online shopping cart.
How Does The Application Process Work?
Step 1. Apply Online
Complete the online application process (it takes 5 minutes). Click here to begin.
Step 2. Get An Instant Quote
You’ll instantly receive a quote with Industry Minimum Pricing to DocuSign.
Step 3. Start Accepting Payments
Our Houston based Customer Support Team will help you get set up, fast and easily.
Our friendly Customer Support Team is standing by to approve your application:
Application Secured By SSL Technology.