Exploring Alternative Payment Methods with Chargebacks911 and Soar Payments
Recently our podcast host Scott Hawksworth was a featured guest speaker on a Webinar hosted by Jarrod Wright of Chargebacks911. The topic was alternative payment methods, and the potential they offer merchants and payments businesses.
Below is a replay of the webinar where Scott and Jarrod covered the what, why, and how of alternative payments. Whether you’re curious about what methods to explore for your merchants, or you’re a merchant looking to grow… there’s quite a bit to take away. Listen in!
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode
- Overview of the most common alternative payment methods: eCheck, ACH, Bitcoin, and more.
- How alternate payments can be a lifeline for high risk merchants – especially those having chargeback/merchant account trouble.
- The challenges of opening a new merchant account after one has been terminated.
- Using alternative payments to lower chargebacks … even if you’re in a high risk space.
- With so much more!
Featured on the Show
- Connect with Jarrod Wright: LinkedIn
- Connect with Chargebacks911: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
- Connect with the Show: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts
Launching Alternative Payments Webinar
In the eCommerce world, offering consumers payment options beyond payment cards can deliver substantial benefits, including lower processing costs and a decreased risk of chargebacks. For high-risk accounts, alternative payments can also offer fewer restrictions, along with a higher likelihood of approval.