When it comes to cryptocurrency, there’s a lot to be said about the payments applications of it. But issues like volatility, price drops, and more present challenges. In this wide ranging episode, we touch on investing in cryptos, blockchain technology usage in business, as well as something called stablecoins which offer up some interesting solutions to volatility problems in cryptos.
Helping Scott explore this is Marcello Milteer, who is the Co-founder and Host of The Bitcoin Podcast. Marcello has worked directly with major global advertising agencies, such as Dell, IBM, and is now an influential Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Investor, Advisor, and Evangelist. He has appeared in Huffington Post, RT Media, and Crunchbase for his work in marketing, cryptocurrencies, and entrepreneurship.
Payments Industry Insights In This Episode:
- Why Marcello thinks wanting to invest in cryptocurrencies for the potential of wealth… Lambos, Mansions, and other financial rewards is a good thing.
- What stablecoins are and how they might solve volatility issues with cryotocurrencies.
- Why Marcello finds bitcoin so compelling.
- Marcello’s thoughts on the future of Bitcoin and where it’s all headed from a payments and fintech perspective.
- With a whole bunch more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Marcello Milteer: Twitter | LinkedIn
- Connect with The Bitcoin Podcast Network: Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn | iTunes
- Connect with the Show: Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: iTunes | Spotify | Google Play
Payments Industry Spotlight: The Bitcoin Podcast Network
The Bitcoin Podcast Network is an independent media organization since 2015. A daily collection of long form conversations, in the form of podcasts where the world’s leading thinkers and doers give us a slice of their perspective. Look for talks on Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Technology, Global Issues and much more.