Digital security is crucial to so much in modern life, and the worlds of payments, fintech, and mobile technology are no exception. Whether you’re a consumer just using your phone to complete a purchase or sign into your bank, or a business developing apps and other digital solutions that will work with sensitive data… having the best approach to security and authentication is a must.
Fortunately there are great organizations out there fighting the good fight and pushing digital security and authentication forward with UX in mind – especially in the world of mobile. So we’re going to be covering that on today’s show with the help of our guest Sherif Samy, Senior Vice President, North America for Entersekt, an innovative pioneer in mobile security, transaction authentication and commerce enablement.
Payments Industry Insights In This Episode:
- Why digital security matters.
- How it’s possible to have great security without sacrificing user experience.
- Sherif’s thoughts on biometric-based authentication, digital signing, and more..
- What Sherif sees in the future of payments, fintech, and digital security.
- With a whole bunch more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Sherif Samy: LinkedIn
- Connect with Entersekt: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
- Connect with the Show: Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: iTunes | Spotify | Google Play
Payments Industry Spotlight: Entersekt
Entersekt is an innovator of mobile-first fintech solutions. Financial services providers and other enterprises rely on its patented mobile identity system to provide both security and the best in convenient new digital experiences to their customers, irrespective of the service channel. Whether pursuing compliance through strong authentication and state-of-the-art app security or looking to meet consumer demand for on-the-go information sharing and payment capabilities, Entersekt’s clients always enjoy a competitive advantage. For more
information, visit www.entersekt.com.