These days, having success in the world of payments is impossible to achieve without understanding, and embracing technology. Specifically, payments integrations are crucial as so many ISVs, ISOs, Agents, and beyond recognize the power of it for merchants and consumers.
But what are some of the key things to consider when approaching technology, integrations, and payments?
To cover this and more Scott was joined by Ryan Hallet, Chief Marketing Officer at Payroc, which drives commerce for businesses with any time, anywhere payment solutions. Payroc works with merchants, ISOs and Agents, and Developers/ISVs… So they have a truly unique perspective on how technology and payments can work seamlessly for the benefit of everyone.
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode:
- The story of Payroc and why technology and integrations in payments are so crucial.
- How Payroc goes about developing new integrations and technological solutions for businesses.
- Why quality support services are crucial when trying to provide technological solutions in payments.
- Ryan’s thoughts on the future of payments and the latest innovations.
- With a whole bunch more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Ryan Hallet: LinkedIn
- Connect with Payroc: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
- Connect with the Show: Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Play
Payments & Fintech Spotlight: Payroc
Payroc drives commerce for businesses with anytime, anywhere payment solutions. We serve our clients with integrity as trusted advisors and recognized experts in payments. We provide transparent pricing clarity and prioritize developing personal relationships, while delivering exceptional integrated payment technology.
Payroc is a privately held full-service payment processor founded in 2003, servicing over 30,000 clients and processing over $10 billion in annual card volume. Our senior management team has over 200 years of payment experience combined. To meet its merchant’s diverse and specialized processing requirements, Payroc leverages the processing networks of 4 of the largest card processing platforms in the U.S.: First Data, Vantiv, TSYS, and Paymentech. Payroc is headquartered in the Chicagoland area.