Business to business payments may not get the same amount of coverage as other areas in the payments world, but they are just as important!
When it comes to B2B payments though there are challenges that need to be navigated, as enterprise payments in particular, are susceptible to fraud, unnecessary labor costs and potential errors. Our guest this week is Kurt Knackstedt who is the CEO of Troovo, a technology company focused on virtualizing and removing manual intervention within transaction-based industries. This focus on tech has enabled Troovo to improve the B2B payment systems for a wide variety of organizations using Robotic Process Automation or RPA.
Listen in to get Kurt’s insight on the world of B2B payments and beyond!
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode:
- What challenges businesses (particularly large organizations) run into when dealing with B2B payments.
- What Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is and how Troovo utilizes it to help businesses manage their enterprise payments.
- Why strategic partnerships and technology are two of the most crucial elements to success for a payments or fintech business today.
- Kurt’s thoughts on the payments landscape today, and where technology can take us.
- With a whole bunch more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Kurt Knackstedt: LinkedIn | Twitter
- Connect with Troovo: Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube
- Connect with the Show: Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Play
Payments & Fintech Spotlight: Troovo
Troovo’s technology focuses on the simplification of data processing: middleware that seamlessly connects existing platforms and services using revolutionary RPA technology to deliver integrated, invisible B2B payments in any form, including virtual cards and emerging blockchain-based alternatives.
Troovo’s unique RPA technology is focused on driving automation and scalability in business industries reliant upon poorly-connected legacy infrastructure and manual frontline and operational processes. Troovo’s RPA technology creates a seamless and invisible end-to-end payment experience, agnostic to any preferred payment provider. Troovo also creates API integration into smart contract and blockchain technologies.