The Power of Instant Payroll Access with Jeanniey Mullen of DailyPay
Throughout your working life, have you ever wanted, or needed, payday to arrive a little sooner? On today’s show, we cover instant payroll, which has made these payroll schedule challenges a thing of the past.
Scott is joined by Jeanniey Mullen, who is the Chief Marketing Officer for DailyPay. DailyPay is the leading provider of the daily pay benefit — a benefit offered through employers that allows employees to receive instant access to their earned wages. Instant wage access has helped businesses retain employees longer, increasing employee job satisfaction, and more.
Listen in for Jeanniey’s insight on to this latest fintech innovation.
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode
- Why a lack of instant access to wages is such a challenge for many in the workforce.
- How DailyPay’s instant payroll solution works, and why it’s been so successful.
- Why instant payroll options help companies drastically reduce turnover, improve employee satisfaction, and beat out competitors for talent.
- Jeanniey’s thoughts and advice on branding, encouraging consumer adoption, and payments in general.
- With a whole bunch more!
Featured on the Show
- Connect with Jeanniey Mullen: LinkedIn | Twitter
- Connect with DailyPay: Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn | Instagram
- Connect with the Show: Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts
DailyPay is the leading provider of the daily pay benefit — a benefit offered through employers that allows employees to receive instant access to their earned wages. DailyPay serves a wide range of industries, including quick service restaurants, hospitality, retail, healthcare and other services. One in six Americans now has access to DailyPay through trusted payroll service partners, including ADP, Paycor, Alight, SmartLinx, Netspend and other HR and payroll technology providers, who offer the daily pay product to their customers. With DailyPay, employees can pay bills on time and avoid late fees, helping them to reach their financial goals. Companies have reported that DailyPay increases employee engagement and retention and helps to support recruitment. DailyPay is backed by leading venture capital firms and world-class strategic investors. The company is headquartered in New York.