Many organizations are realizing the tremendous value of having a workforce educated on the latest developments in fintech. But what are some of the most crucial topics folks are learning about in fintech? What are some of the things entrepreneurs need to know about fintech? What does fintech education even look like?
To answer questions like these and more, we were joined by Janos Barberis, Head of Entrepreneurship at CFTE or the Center for Finance Technology, and Entrepreneurship. CFTE works to address the needs of professionals in finance and technologists to upskill in a rapidly changing industry being transformed by emerging technologies.
Janos is also the Founder of SuperCharger, the largest Fintech Accelerator in Asia, and a PhD candidate at the University of Hong Kong, and had tremendous insight to share!
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode:
- How Janos got into the world of fintech, founding a fintech company, and ultimately being a senior lecturer at CFTE.
- What CFTE’s mission is, and how they go about accomplishing it.
- Why entrepreneurship knowledge is critical to businesses in payments and fintech – particularly the newest innovators.
- What RegTech really means, and why it matters.
- With a whole bunch more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Janos Barberis: LinkedIn | Twitter
- Connect with CFTE: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
- Connect with the Show: Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts
Payments & Fintech Spotlight: Center for Finance Technology, and Entrepreneurship – CFTE
CFTE is an education platform supported by senior leaders from the largest institutions, startups and universities. It addresses the needs of professionals in finance and technologists to upskill in a rapidly changing industry being transformed by emerging technologies. For more information, see www.cfte.education.