POS Hardware and Sales Insights with Michael Flores of Star Micronics
When you walk up to a counter in a retail store, restaurant, or other brick-and-mortar business, you are likely to notice their POS system. Hardware still matters to many merchants and can have a huge impact on a business’ bottom line.
Our show this week is all about POS system hardware, and the finer points of sales (no pun intended). Our guest is Michael Flores who is the Channel Partner Manager at Star Micronics. Star Micronics is a leading manufacturer in the global POS industry, provides solutions for printers, cash drawers, and proof of transaction for any POS application.
Listen in to get the scoop on all things Point of Sale.
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode
- The story behind Star Micronics, and how they’ve managed to be such a force in the payments space for so long.
- Why POS hardware and technology is still so crucial for merchants and those offering merchant services.
- How specific industry needs shape POS offerings, and why tailoring solutions to individual industries is huge for sales.
- Michael’s thoughts on the present and future of payments and Point of Sale systems.
- With a whole bunch more!
Featured on the Show
- Connect with Michael Flores: LinkedIn
- Connect with Star Micronics: LinkedIn | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | YouTube
- Connect with the Show: Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts
Star Micronics, a world leading POS provider, has designated a portfolio of printing, secure cash management, and customer engagement solutions for any retail or hospitality establishment with a POS or mPOS environment. Star Micronics’ SDKs allow software integrators to utilize Star printers in tandem with Android™, iOS®, and Windows® devices to print seamlessly with their application. Always leading, and always innovating, Star Micronics has developed printing solutions including CloudPRNT, AirPrint- certified printing, Lightning connectivity, and the future-proof mCollection which includes printers, scales, stands, peripherals, and more. For more information, visit www.starmicronics.com.