It’s no secret that consumers are crazy about rewards. Businesses have realized this… offering loyalty programs, credit card rewards, cash back, and more. But maximizing these rewards can be difficult.
This episode is all about fintech (and mobile payments) solutions to this challenge. Our guest is Ash Seddeek who is the co-founder of YamaPay. YamaPay is a company, and forthcoming mobile payment app that is working to help consumers maximize their rewards and savings.
Listen in to learn what the benefits of reward maximization can bring, how important mobile technology is to consumer behavior, and more.
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode:
- Why rewards are such a critical point for consumers these days, and how it can be difficult to keep track of them.
- The story behind YamaPay and how it will help put money directly in consumers pockets, and be a huge win for partnered payments businesses and beyond.
- Why consumer behavior is critical to mobile payments growth and demand.
- Ash’s thoughts on fintech, payments, and where it’s all heading in the future.
- With a whole bunch more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Ash Seddeek: LinkedIn | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect with YamaPay: LinkedIn | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
- Connect with the Show: Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts
Payments & Fintech Spotlight: YamaPay
“Today, there are no tools to help consumers capture rewards and savings which end up being left on the table. That’s why we created YamaPay. At YamaPay, we create proactive finance tools: mobile payment, digital wallet and shopping offers and rewards to help you capture so many of the savings available for you.
YamaPay does this by helping you maximize rewards, discounts and savings on daily and long-term spending.
More specifically, YamaPay…
- Helps you select the best card to use (debit/credit) at the point of sale and pay inside the app at YamaPay merchant retailer partners.
- Gives you discounts on products and services you buy most often
- Gives you YamaPay points and gift cards
- Rewards you for paying bills with your choice of debit and credit cards
As we release more features, we stack up more savings for you over time with our delightme savings on loans and insurances premiums. Want to know more about YamaPay, please email our founder Ash at email@example.com“