At this episode’s release, Coronavirus-related shutdowns and stay-at-home orders are still in full effect all over the world. Even with some places opening up slowly, the impact of Covid-19 on business and finance will be wide reaching.
This impact will differ slightly based on location, and this episode is all about Europe. Our guest is Vladimir Atanassov, the Sales and Alliances Manager for Scalefocus. Scalefocus is a European IT solutions delivery center with expertise in telco, banking, finance, insurance, healthcare, logistics government, and education.
Vladi has 18 years of experience in the IT industry including Financial Services, Banks, Microfinance, OEM, Distribution and Consumer channels so he’s truly plugged into these industries in Europe. Listen in as he breaks the post-Covid-19 state of finance, banking, and tech in Europe down.
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode:
- How Covid-19 has impacted fintechs, and banks in Europe, and what challenges have resulted.
- Why government regulations for banks in Europe (particularly Eastern Europe), will need to drastically change due to Coronavirus-driven digital banking and remote finance needs.
- How Scalefocus helps organizations across finance, banking, and business improve their technology and offerings (especially in a growing digital environment).
- Vladi’s thoughts on the present and future of fintech and payments in Europe, and what comes next for Scalefocus.
- With much more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Vladimir Atanassov: LinkedIn
- Connect with Scalefocus: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Instagram
- Connect with the Show: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts
Payments & Fintech Spotlight: Scalefocus
Scalefocus is a global IT solutions delivery center focused on driving customer success through software innovation. We craft technology excellence in the domains of Cloud Operations, Data Management, Smart Automation and Digital Transformation. Scalefocus was founded in 2012 with the vision to become the most innovative software solution company from Eastern Europe. Today, we keep growing sustainably being focused on IT consultancy services and development of software platforms for IT and digital business transformation.