Exploring Installment Payments with Brad Paterson of SplitIt
Any payments or fintech business that can help merchants grow in times of economic uncertainty will be in a great position to experience growth themselves.
On this episode, Brad Paterson, CEO of SplitIt, joins the show to share his perspective on how innovative payments solutions can be key growth drivers.
SplitIt is a global payment technology solution that enables no-fee installments on credit card purchases. The company is revolutionizing the way people pay and merchants accept payments leveraging technology which allows consumers to pay in installments using the credit they already have, giving them complete control of their cash flow.
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode
- Why focus is the key to succeeding in any business, particularly in competitive industries like payments.
- The story behind SplitIt, and why merchants have had so much success using it.
- How installment payments work.
- Brad’s thoughts on payments today, and where the industry is headed into the future.
- With so much more!
Featured on the Show
- Connect with Brad Paterson: LinkedIn | Twitter
- Connect with SplitIt: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- Connect with the Show: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts
Splitit (ASX: SPT) is the only global payment platform that enables shoppers to pay installments with an existing debit or credit card by splitting the cost into interest and fee free monthly payments, without additional registrations or applications. Splitit enables merchants to offer their customers an easy way to pay for purchases in monthly instalments with instant approval, decreasing cart abandonment rates and increasing revenue.