Digital asset remittance on a global scale is a growing area, and one that can solve many problems for individuals and organizations wanting to transfer money. But how does it work? What are some of the challenges associated with it and where is it all going from here?
Our guest is Sam Buxton who is the CEO of Digital Asset Management Limited or DAM, a Digital Assets servicing firm able to assist with cryptocurrency and tokenised asset custodianship.
Listen in as Sam covers the ins and outs of global digital asset remittence.
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode:
- The story behind DAM, and how Sam became interested in the potential of cryptocurrencies.
- How DAM helps their customers move digital assets between countries and currencies, and what has been key to their growth.
- What the biggest challenges facing digital asset remittence are… and how they’re being solved with technology and innovation.
- Sam’s thoughts on cryptocurrencies today, and what the future holds for digital assets in general.
- With so much more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Sam Buxton: LinkedIn
- Connect with Digital Asset Management Ltd (DAM): LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- Connect with the Show: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts
Payments & Fintech Spotlight: Digital Asset Management Ltd
Digital Asset Management Ltd.(DAM) offers services to private individuals and businesses: an Advisory service, Portfolio Management for Digital Assets (Cryptocurrencies), an offline Vault Service where they securely store their clients assets, and their OTC desk for large buy & sell orders. DAM’s founders are Gibraltarians who have organically come together through Gibraltar’s Blockchain community to establish a sustainable venture that is providing real solutions in the management of digital assets.
More Podcast Episodes
Listen to other recent episodes of PayPod: The Payments and Fintech Podcast below:
- Delivering a Quality Merchant Experience Digitally with Nicky Koopman of AEVI August 7, 2020
- Financial Asset Protection and Alternative Lending with Sarry Ibrahim July 31, 2020
- Cryptocurrency and Cybercrime with Patrick Westerhaus of Cyber Team Six and Luke Wilson of 4iQ July 28, 2020
- Communications Strategies for Fintechs with Binna Kim and Ishviene Arora of Vested July 25, 2020
- Evaluating Payments Options for Startups with Cynthia Del’Aria of Raika Technologies July 17, 2020