How can something as simple as an app help me and other parents impart financial literacy onto children?
On this episode, we explore yet another fantastic step in fintech innovation with our guest Benny Nachman, CEO of Jassby. Jassby is the mobile wallet for the family allowing parents to share money with their kids while teaching them about financial literacy. Parents can manage chores, allowances, and savings goals with their kids while managing how they spend that money on and offline directly through the Jassby app and through the Jassby Mall, an online store.
Listen in for a wide-ranging discussion about the importance of talking about finances with children, how a simple mobile app can help facilitate those conversations, and more.
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode:
- Why it’s so important to talk to children about finances, and give them experience with money early.
- How Jassby works, and facilitates great conversations and money management for parents, children, and other family members.
- How Jassby’s debit card for kids, and Jassby Mall are revolutionizing the way kids interact with money.
- Benny’s thoughts on the future of fintech, payments, and where Jassby is headed next.
- With so much more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Benny Nachman: LinkedIn
- Connect with Jassby: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube
- Connect with the Show: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts
Payments & Fintech Spotlight: Jassby
Jassby is an App by families, for families, originally designed to help reduce the common household arguments around budgets, chores, and money. From there, they’ve evolved into a world-class shopping experience, and a form of banking for the next generation. This mobile wallet for the family allows parents and grandparents to share money with their kids while teaching them about financial literacy. Parents can manage allowances and savings goals with their kids and manage how they spend that money through the Jassby Mall.
More Podcast Episodes
Listen to other recent episodes of PayPod: The Payments and Fintech Podcast below:
- Merchant Processing Lending with Jorge Sun of LendingFront February 23, 2021
- International Payments and Liquidity with Khawar Ali of KFX Services February 18, 2021
- Property Management Solutions for DIY Landlords with Eachan Fletcher of NestEgg February 15, 2021
- Education and Innovation in Fintech with Dr. Stephen Taylor of NJIT February 8, 2021
- Financial Crime and Regulatory Compliance in 2021 with Charlie Delingpole of ComplyAdvantage January 29, 2021