APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) are ubiquitous in the payments and fintech world. They offer tremendous benefits to organizations both new and established… but what exactly makes them so powerful? Beyond that, what benefits can concepts like Credit Cards as a Service offer organizations?
On this episode we explore all this and more with the help of our guest Dov Marmor. Dov is COO of Railsbank in North America. Railsbank is the pioneer and innovator in the global Banking as a Platform (BaaP) sector, enabling banks, businesses and brands to define the future of consumer and SME finance.
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode:
- Why APIs are so powerful, and key to the services Railsbank offers.
- What Credit Cards as a Service (CCaaS) is, and how it can help many organizations.
- What’s different about offering fintech solutions to those in the US versus abroad.
- Dov Marmor’s views on the future of payments, fintech, and where Railsbank is headed next.
- With so much more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Dov Marmor: LinkedIn | Twitter
- Connect with Railsbank: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook
- Connect with the Show: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts
Payments & Fintech Spotlight: Railsbank
Railsbank enables any business or brand to become a fintech. The company is innovating in the Banking as a Platform (BaaP) and Financial Services as a Platform (FSaaP) sectors and defining the future of finance. With Railsbank’s simple set of APIs, open banking platform, operations, and regulatory licensing, any company can quickly prototype, launch, and scale financial products.
The company was founded by serial entrepreneurs and fintech veterans Nigel Verdon and Clive Mitchell in 2016. Railsbank is now scaling in the United States and launching Credit Card as a Service, led by COO Dov Marmor..
More Podcast Episodes
Listen to other recent episodes of PayPod: The Payments and Fintech Podcast below:
- Exploring Crypto Trading Platforms with Daniel Gunsberg of Hxro: Ep 132 October 25, 2020
- Subscription-Based Businesses and Payments with Nick Fredrick of Rebar Technology October 19, 2020
- The Power of APIs with Dov Marmor of Railsbank October 15, 2020
- The COVID-19 Impact on Payments and eCommerce with James Booth of PPRO October 9, 2020
- Real Estate Investment and Fintech with Paul Birkett of Automation Finance September 30, 2020