Whether it’s a large or small financial organization, a fintech, a payments business, or anything in between… producing and marketing quality content is critical.
Without informative and engaging content, it’s difficult to tell a brand’s story, connect with customers, and break through a crowded financial landscape.
Fortunately, there are experts out there who know all the ins and outs of content marketing. Our guest is one such individual, who specializes in helping financial organizations level up their content marketing efforts. Shindy Chen is the CEO of Scribe and joins the show to offer her unique expertise on the what, why, and how of content marketing.
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode:
- Why content marketing is so critical for financial organizations in particular.
- The story behind Scribe, and how they help businesses, including fintechs, craft great marketable content.
- What financial organizations can do to craft content that addresses customers effectively during times of major upheaval, such as Covid-19.
- Shindy’s thoughts on the future of content marketing and what’s next for Scribe.
- With so much more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Shindy Chen: LinkedIn | Twitter
- Connect with Scribe: LinkedIn | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
- Connect with the Show: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts
Payments & Fintech Spotlight: Scribe
Scribe is a financial content agency and solves for time and money wasted in finding and managing high-quality content writers, and content calendars and processes. We work with everyone from late-stage fintech startups, like Roofstock and Better Mortgage, to the world’s largest financial companies, like Goldman Sachs and Ernst & Young. Our mission is to deliver high-quality, publication-ready SEO-minded content that is as compliant as possible. Scribe is headquartered in New York City. Learn more at
More Podcast Episodes
Listen to other recent episodes of PayPod: The Payments and Fintech Podcast below:
- Management Tools for Expenses and AP with Rajeev Subramanyam of Emburse January 15, 2021
- Construction Finance 101 with Christopher Doyle of Billd January 8, 2021
- Emotion AI and Banking with Rana Gujral of Behavioral Signals December 31, 2020
- Applying AI to Merchant Services with Adrian Talapan of Fee Navigator December 28, 2020
- Content Marketing Strategies in Finance with Shindy Chen of Scribe December 21, 2020