Whether it’s a small fintech startup, established payments business, or a multinational bank… the leaders within the organization are critical to its success. Building a cohesive team, managing projects, fostering innovation, or spearheading technological transformations is not possible to do without effective leadership.
On this podcast episode, our discussion focuses on the keys to leadership, particularly in tech organizations. Our guest is Jahn Karsybaev, who is the CIO of MyBasePay. MyBasePay is a comprehensive Back-Office, Payroll and Talent Acquisition platform. They provide turn-key solutions for Staffing Firms, Gig Workers and Corporate Talent Acquisition.
Jahn has a wealth of insight to offer on leadership, so listen in!
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode:
- Why effective leadership is so important, particularly in technology-focused organizations.
- How to avoid pitfalls during digital transformations.
- What it takes to foster a culture of innovation and leadership when acquiring talent.
- How fintech partnerships can play a crucial role in the success of credit unions.
- Jahn’s thoughts on fintech and payments today, and into the future.
- With so much more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Jahn Karsybaev: LinkedIn | Twitter
- Connect with myBasePay: LinkedIn | Twitter | YouTube
- Connect with the Show: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts
Payments and Fintech Spotlight: myBasePay
Based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, myBasePay is a comprehensive Back-Office, Payroll and Talent Acquisition platform. They provide turn-key solutions for Staffing Firms, Gig Workers and Corporate Talent Acquisition. Some of their key back office offerings include:
- Turnkey solutions with the urgency modern staffing operations need
- Outsource the Employer-of-Record status to minimize liability
- Transformative Funding to free up payroll capital & reinvest
For Corporate Talent Acquisition:
- One provider for all your flexible workforce
- Benefits that attract top talent while enhancing your Corporate Brand
- Target specialty recruiters for hard to fill roles
More Podcast Episodes
Listen to other recent episodes of PayPod: The Payments and Fintech Podcast below:
- Open Banking and APIs with Eyal Sivan of Axway May 5, 2021
- Combating Chargeback Fraud with Ron Hynes of Vesta April 30, 2021
- Financial Empowerment Through Technology with Richard Liu of Earnin April 28, 2021
- Making Payments With Gold Featuring David Dorr of Coro April 22, 2021
- What Millennials Want From Their Banks with Wayne Busch and Michael Goodman of NTT DATA Services April 20, 2021