When it comes to offering banking or other financial services to consumers, it’s important to understand preferences… particularly preferences that can vary by generation. Millennials and Gen Xers remain a critical cohort for financial institutions around the world, and meeting their tech-savvy expectations can provide a path to significant growth.
On this podcast episode, we explore the banking preferences of Millennials and Gen Xers with the help of Wayne Busch and Michael Goodman of NTT Data Services. Wayne is president of NTT DATA Services’ Financial Services, Insurance and Consulting businesses. Michael Goodman is the Vice President, Business Insights at NTT Data Services.
Listen along as we explore what Millennials want from their banks.
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode:
- Why it’s crucial for financial organizations, including banks, to know what consumers (particularly Millennials) expect from data usage.
- How banks and other financial organizations can leverage data to offer better customer experiences.
- The story behind NTT DATA Services, and how they fit into the banking and financial industry ecosystem.
- How fintechs and other organizations can more thoughtfully approach data collection, usage, and protection to avoid any potential pitfalls.
- Michael’s and Wayne’s thoughts on fintech and payments today, and into the future.
- With so much more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Wayne Busch: LinkedIn | Twitter
- Connect with Michael Goodman: LinkedIn | Twitter
- Connect with NTT DATA Services: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube
- Connect with the Show: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts
Payments and Fintech Spotlight: NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a $4B global IT consultancy that works with major U.S. banks. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, they are the largest division of trusted global innovator NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 provider and part of the $109B NTT Group. With their consultative approach, they leverage deep industry expertise and leading-edge technologies powered by AI, automation and cloud to create practical and scalable solutions that contribute to society and help clients worldwide. Their global team delivers one of the industry’s most robust and integrated portfolios. This includes consulting, applications, data intelligence and analytics, hybrid infrastructure, workplace, cybersecurity and business process services to help organizations accelerate and sustain value throughout their digital journeys. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn more.
More Podcast Episodes
Listen to other recent episodes of PayPod: The Payments and Fintech Podcast below:
- Open Banking and APIs with Eyal Sivan of Axway May 5, 2021
- Combating Chargeback Fraud with Ron Hynes of Vesta April 30, 2021
- Financial Empowerment Through Technology with Richard Liu of Earnin April 28, 2021
- Making Payments With Gold Featuring David Dorr of Coro April 22, 2021
- What Millennials Want From Their Banks with Wayne Busch and Michael Goodman of NTT DATA Services April 20, 2021