Trends In Payments With Paul Golding Of Macquarie Group
We have officially reached 200 episodes! On this show, we take a look at the big picture of payments to explore the latest trends, technologies, and forces driving change in the space.
Paul Golding, Senior US Payments and Lifestyle Analyst for Macquarie Group, joins the show as a subject matter expert to offer key insights on both the current landscape, as well as what is to come. Listen along to stay informed on the latest trends in payments.
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode
- Why payments trends are crucial for individuals and businesses of all kinds to be aware of.
- What the token economy is, and how fraud prevention and identity technologies are a continuing force in payments.
- How cryptocurrencies continue to impact commerce and the world of payments.
- What Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDC) are and what they may impact.
- Paul’s thoughts on the future of payments, including the continued rise of buy now, pay later options and beyond.
- With so much more!
Featured on the Show
- Connect with Paul Golding: LinkedIn
- Connect with Macquarie Group: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram
- Connect with the Show: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts | Show Hub
Macquarie Group Limited (Macquarie) is a diversified financial group providing clients with asset management and finance, banking, advisory and risk and capital solutions across debt, equity and commodities. Founded in 1969, Macquarie employs 16,459 people in 32 markets. At 31 March 2021, Macquarie had assets under management of $US428.3 billion. For further information, visit www.macquarie.com