The Best Merchant Account For Hard To Place & High Risk Businesses In The Recreation Club Industry
- Instant Online Quote. When you submit your application, you’ll get an instant price quote to DocuSign. No offline paperwork, no faxes, no waiting.
- Industry Minimum Pricing. You will automatically receive Industry Minimum Pricing in your online quote. No more frustrating haggling with sales reps.
- USA-Based Customer Support. When you call or email, you’ll always speak to our friendly support team, based in Houston, TX.
Frequently Asked Questions
What types of recreation and/or country club businesses do you accept?
Soar Payments accepts a wide range of recreation membership clubs. These include tennis clubs, golf clubs and golf courses, racquetball clubs, sports training facilities, athletic centers, country clubs, and recreation membership clubs of all types.
To be approved, your recreation club business must prove it can maintain a chargeback ratio below 2%. Applicants with a history of chargeback ratios exceeding 3% cannot be approved. Additionally, your business must be located, and operate, solely within the United States of America. The business owner must also be a US citizen or valid visa holder.
Recreation clubs may be asked to provide a copy of their membership agreements. Applicants may also be asked to provide a pricing sheet if this is not available online (including rates for memberships, as well as goods and services that may be provided on-site).
Does a Soar Payments merchant account allow for recurring membership payments?
We understand that it is important for recreation and country clubs to be able to process recurring payments for their membership agreements. A Soar Payments merchant account will support recurring membership payments, provided that the initial contract terms is 12 or fewer months (before renewal). Additionally, applications may be asked to provide a copy of their membership agreements, plus pricing information.
What types of recreation club merchant accounts does Soar Payments offer?
Soar Payments offers a full-spectrum of merchant services to recreation and/or country clubs. These include:
- Retail: A retail merchant account enables businesses to accept face-to-face debit and credit card payments via a traditional credit card machine or point of sale system.
- Mobile: A mobile merchant account enables your business to accept face-to-face credit and debit card payments via a swiper (included with each account) that plugs into your mobile phone or iPad.
- Virtual Terminal: Also called a payment gateway merchant account, a virtual terminal enables businesses to accept payments over the phone, via mail, or typed into a computer (without needing other equipment).
- eCommerce: An eCommerce merchant account allows you to accept credit card payments via your website’s online shopping cart.
How Does The Application Process Work?
Step 1. Apply Online
Complete the online application process (it takes 5 minutes). Click here to begin.
Step 2. Get An Instant Quote
You’ll instantly receive a quote with Industry Minimum Pricing to DocuSign.
Step 3. Start Accepting Payments
Our Houston based Customer Support Team will help you get set up, fast and easily.
Our friendly Customer Support Team is standing by to approve your application:
Application Secured By SSL Technology.