Digital Identity and Security with Andre Boysen of SecureKey
Have you ever thought about how many millions of transactions and transmissions of sensitive information are going on each and every minute around the world? Have you ever thought about how devastating identity theft, or getting hacked can be? This is something that impacts consumers and businesses, and is particularly important to be mindful of when working in fintech or payments.
Our guest this week had so much to share about digital identity and security, because he works for a business leading the way in innovation around these topics. Andre Boysen is the Chief Identity Officer for SecureKey, one of the leading identity and authentication providers that simplifies consumer access to online services and applications. Listen in as Scott and Andre explore this fascinating topic!
Payments Industry Insights In This Episode
- How big the issue of digital identity and security is in 2018.
- What SecureKey does to help consumers protect themselves, and businesses make sure they’re avoiding fraudulent customers.
- How traditional, trusted identity networks like banks and government organizations can be leveraged to improve identity security while improving convenience.
- What Andre thinks the future holds for digital identity protection and SecureKey.
- With a whole bunch more!
Featured on the Show
- Connect with Andre Boysen: LinkedIn | Twitter
- Connect with SecureKey: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube
- Connect with the Show: Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: iTunes | Spotify | Google Play
SecureKey is a leading identity and authentication provider that simplifies consumer access to online services and applications. SecureKey enables next generation privacy-enhancing identity and authentication networks for conveniently connecting people to critical online services using a digital credential they already have and trust. SecureKey is headquartered in Toronto (4101 Yonge Street, Suite 501, Toronto, Ontario), with offices in Boston and San Francisco.