It’s no secret that there have been folks who have made a lot of money trading bitcoin, and people who have lost a lot of money trading it. But what’s the story behind bitcoins price? And how does bitcoin and blockchain technology affect businesses trading in more traditional markets?
On this episode, Scott is joined by Ansel Lindner, founder and host of the Bitcoin and Markets Podcast to help answer these questions and more. Ansel has made looking at the market and business side of bitcoin his mission, and he had tremendous insight to share on all of it.
Payments Industry Insights In This Episode:
- What the reasons were behind Bitcoin’s dramatic price rise in 2017, and it’s fall back to earth in 2018.
- Why payments industry professionals and those in traditional finance sectors should be less skeptical of Bitcoin.
- What the reality of government regulation means for the future of Bitcoin.
- How Ansel got into the world of Bitcoin and podcasting, and where he expects digital currencies to go in the future.
- With a whole bunch more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Ansel Lindner: Twitter | LinkedIn
- Listen to and Connect With “Bitcoin and Markets”: iTunes | SoundCloud | Twitter | Instagram
- Connect with the Show: Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: iTunes | Spotify | Google Play
Payments Industry Spotlight: What Bitcoin Did
Bitcoin is a fast moving and complicated space, Bitcoin and markets helps you stay on top of it all. Hosted by Ansel Lindner, it’s a hard hitting podcast and weekly report, unlike anything else in the industry. They cover all the angles, analysis of fundamentals and price, news, technology, politics and economics.