Whether you’re in the payments industry, or just trying to keep up with the latest in financial technology, the history of financial innovations is fascinating to explore. That’s exactly what this episode of PayPod is all about, as we explore the history of Bitcoin.
Scott is joined by Brady Swenson, who is Director of Technology at Rewire.News and also the co-host of Citizen Bitcoin, a podcast all about the latest happenings in the world of bitcoin. Listen in as Brady provides a deep look at where Bitcoin started, and some insight on where it’s all headed.
Payments Industry Insights In This Episode:
- A brief, but fascinating, look at the history of Bitcoin.
- Why Brady (and others) don’t want to reveal or speculate on who the inventor(s) of Bitcoin are.
- What the credit implications of the Lightning Network are.
- Brady’s thoughts on the future of Bitcoin and its adoption trajectory.
- With a whole bunch more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Brady Swenson: Twitter | LinkedIn
- Listen to and Connect With “Citizen Bitcoin”: iTunes | Twitter | Medium
- Connect with the Show: Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: iTunes | Spotify | Google Play
Payments Industry Spotlight: Citizen Bitcoin
Citizen Bitcoin is a podcast hosted by Brady Swenson and Cannons Call. Episodes explore essential Bitcoin topics from their unique perspective. To quote them directly… “At Citizen Bitcoin we are dedicated to being sovereign citizens of bitcoin. We’re podcasting our journey learning bitcoin hoping it makes yours a bit easier.”