There’s so much to keep up with when it comes to the payments and merchant services industry. The intersection of finance, business, and technology means that there are always new innovations happening. So how can anyone keep track of the constantly evolving payments landscape?
Enter our guests this week… Kate Gillespie and Patti Murphy of The Green Sheet. Kate Gillespie is the President and CEO, while Patti Murphy is the Senior Editor. Together (along with their team), they work to report and comment on the latest updates in the payments and merchant services world. Listen in as they discuss the latest developments in payments with Scott!
Payments Industry Insights In This Episode:
- What the mission of The Green Sheet is, and how it all started.
- How ISOs and others can successfully market their services to merchants in a world with ever-increasing competition.
- Why people who say the US Payments System is “antiquated” or “inefficient” are flat out wrong.
- What Kate and Patti think about the future of payments.
- With a whole bunch more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Kate Gillespie: LinkedIn
- Connect with Patti Murphy: Twitter | LinkedIn
- Connect with The Green Sheet: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
- Connect with the Show: Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: iTunes | Spotify | Google Play
Payments Industry Spotlight: The Green Sheet
Dedicated to the education and success of the ISO and MLS, The Green Sheet is a semi-monthly resource replete with timely, bias-free coverage of the evolving payments industry. It has more than 25,000 readers who depend on its regular, special and recurring features for information, education and inspiration.
6366 Commerce Blvd #284
Rohnert Park, CA 94928