Welcome to another episode of PayPod! We’ve spent a lot of time covering cryptocurrencies and some interesting applications of blockchain technology for businesses looking to secure digital identity, and other areas relevant to the payments space.
But it’s such a deep area of technology that’s breaking new ground each and every day, and the world has only just barely scratched the surface of what is possible with blockchain technology. With that in mind, this show is a deep dive into blockchain technology! Scott is joined by Jason Choi, who hosts a great podcast called The Blockcrunch Podcast, offering 20 minute insights from crypto and blockchain experts. Listen in to their great discussion!
Payments Industry Insights In This Episode:
- Jasons simple and clear definition of what the “blockchain” or “blockchain technology” really is.
- What the biggest technological challenges exist in blockchain currently… and who is working to solve them.
- What a “smart contract” is and how that concept has powered Ethereum.
- Jasons perspective on the world of blockchain tech, and how it will continue to impact fintech and even traditional financial systems.
- With a whole bunch more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Jason Choi: Twitter | LinkedIn
- Listen to The Blockcrunch Podcast: iTunes | LibSyn | LinkedIn
- Connect with the Show: Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: iTunes | Spotify | Google Play
Payments Industry Spotlight: The Blockcrunch Podcast
The Blockcrunch Podcast is a podcast made for people deep in the crypto rabbit hole. Investor and cryptoasset researcher Jason Choi breaks down crypto theme by theme every week, and discusses crucial topics such as decentralized finance, scalability, governance and privacy with builders and investors at the forefront of the blockchain world.