If you offer merchant services, are curious about the world of payments, or just like learning about fintech, eCommerce businesses often intersect with all three. Understanding how they work and are driven forward by payments is key. So with that in mind, in this episode of PayPod we begin by covering a specific type of eCommerce business – high-ticket drop shipping merchants.
Joining Scott to explore this is Trevor Fenner. Trevor, along with his partner Juliana, founded a site, business, and podcast called eCommerce Paradise, which is all about helping high-ticket drop shipping business owners grow their sales and more. Trevor offers great insight to this industry!
Payments Industry Insights In This Episode:
- What “high ticket drop shipping” eCommerce businesses are, and how they can be so lucrative.
- Which payment setups Trevor recommends for these types of eCommerce merchants.
- What kinds of challenges these business owners often face, including issues with payment processing.
- Trevor’s best advice on how to properly market, grow, and run a high-ticket drop shipping eCommerce business.
- With a whole bunch more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Trevor and eCommerce Paradise: Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube
- Listen to the Ecommerce Paradise Podcast: iTunes | Stitcher
- Connect with the Show: Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: iTunes | Spotify | Google Play
Payments Industry Spotlight: eCommerce Paradise
eCommerce Paradise is the only podcast and online coaching program that teaches you how to set up a highly-profitable optimized high ticket drop shipping business, drive traffic and outsource every task along the way so you can launch faster, be more profitable, and live a truly location-independent lifestyle.
Trevor Fenner created the eCommerce Paradise high ticket drop shipping masterclass to let you look over his shoulder as he builds a real-world case study high-ticket eCommerce store, launch it, and get sales. Through the eCommerce Paradise podcast, free video lessons, and online courses, he’s helped hundreds of students just like you with market research and niche selection, business setup, website design, conversion optimization, email marketing, Facebook ads, sales funnels, Google ads, social media marketing, content marketing, SEO, outsourcing, and so much more.
You can find links to the podcast, the masterclass, free guides, and recommended resources at https://ecommerceparadise.com.