We’ve spent so much time on this show talking about payments and the credit card industry from the perspective of merchants, but never really looked at the other side of it… from the consumer angle. It’s important to consider the merchant’s customers who are actually pulling out the plastic to make their purchases.
That’s why on this episode, we’re focusing on credit card rewards points with a true expert. Scott is joined by Peter Foti, founder and host of PursuingPoints, a podcast and site that’s all about helping credit card holders maximize their rewards.
Payments Industry Insights In This Episode:
- What the mindset of consumers looking to maximize their credit card rewards points is.
- Why merchants not accepting credit cards can have a significant negative impact on their business.
- Peter’s best tips and advice for those interested in maximizing their credit card rewards.
- Peter’s thoughts on the credit card industry in general, and the future of rewards.
- With a whole bunch more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Peter Foti and Pursuing Points: Instagram | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
- Listen to The PursuingPoints Podcast: iTunes | Spotify | Google Play
- Connect with the Show: Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts
Payments Industry Spotlight: PursuingPoints
PursuingPoints.com is dedicated to helping everyone become a credit card expert. What started as a simple podcast back in 2016 has morphed into so much more, with articles, videos, and podcasts coming out weekly. Follow Peter Foti as he dishes on all things credit cards, and helps you get your wallet into the best shape possible.