Welcome to another episode of PayPod: The Payments Industry Podcast! On this show we’re diving into a topic that anyone who is running or working for an ISO, merchant acquirer, or really any business would so well to consider… the power of business support for technology companies.
Helping Scott to explore this is our expert guest, Tyler Gerber, who is the Director of Strategic Accounts at Boomtown. Boomtown has built their entire company around providing business and technology support solutions for organizations. One of the most significant parts of their focus is on helping ISOs and merchant acquirers.
Listen in to discover how business support solutions are revolutionizing the world of payments!
Payments Industry Insights In This Episode:
- How Boomtown exactly helps ISOs and merchant acquirers.
- Why ease of communication increases customer satisfaction, and can help any business (especially those in payments) stand out.
- What businesses offering merchant services need to do to separate themselves from industry disruptors like Square.
- Tyler’s thoughts on the future of payments and where Boomtown (and business support services in general) are headed.
- With a whole bunch more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Tyler Gerber: LinkedIn
- Connect with Boomtown: Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn
- Connect with the Show: Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: iTunes | Spotify | Google Play
Payments Industry Spotlight: Boomtown
Boomtown’s mission is to simplify technology support for businesses. Through Boomtown’s Relay platform, technology solution providers can communicate with their customers in efficient and engaging ways, collaborate across organizations to answer questions, and resolve issues fast. We help teams provide simple, predictive, and personal customer experiences at scale. Learn more about Boomtown at www.goboomtown.com.