Welcome to another episode of PayPod: The Payments Industry Podcast! On this episode, Scott is joined by payments industry expert Keith Sampson to discuss how to more effectively meet the unique needs of many different merchants. Keith believes the answer lies in “solution fitting” and has much to share regarding it’s potential positive impacts.
Keith Sampson is the Director of National Sales for North American Bancard, an award-winning payment solutions provider. For more than 20 years, Sampson has lead strategic business development initiatives while spearheading innovative and integrated solutions in the Merchant Services, Mobile and Electronic Payments ecosystems, as well as other business-to-business industries.
Payments Industry Insights In This Episode:
- Why meeting all the varying needs of merchants in multiple industries presents challenges to ISOs, ISVs, sales partners, and really any payments professional.
- What “solution fitting” means, and how it has the potential to fix inefficiencies and be the best answer to these problems.
- What North American Bancard does, and what their plans are for the future..
- Keith’s thoughts on the future of payments as a whole, and where “solution fitting” could take the industry itself.
- With a whole bunch more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Keith Sampson: LinkedIn
- Connect with North American Bancard: Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn
- Connect with the Show: Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: iTunes | Spotify | Google Play
Payments Industry Spotlight: North American Bancard Holdings
North American Bancard Holdings (NAB) is reimagining the payment experience. As a leading payment technology innovator, NAB has a diversified product platform that provides a modern end-to-end infrastructure to enable globally-preferred payment types. NAB’s superior solutions deliver seamless payments experiences in mobile, online, and in-store environments. Serving more than 350,000 businesses and processing more than $45 billion in electronic payments annually, NAB delivers functional, frictionless solutions for our evolving merchant economy. For more information, visit www.nabancard.com.