Welcome to another episode of PayPod! On this latest episode, we’re taking a high level look at the world of fintech from the investment and wealth management perspective. Technology has had a tremendously positive impact on so many areas of the financial world, and the best companies are continually innovating.
Our guest this week has much to share on this topic. Scott is joined by Ron Carson, who is the founder and CEO of Carson Group, which serves financial advisors and investors. He finished 2018 by signing $4.4 billion in net new assets, bringing the company’s total committed assets under management to $7.5 billion (now over $9 billion).
Listen in as Ron shares his thoughts on fintech, wealth management, and more!
Payments Industry Insights In This Episode:
- The story behind Carson Group, and how Ron got his start as a financial advisor.
- Ron’s thoughts on fintech as it stands in 2019.
- How Carson Group is leveraging technology to better serve their clients.
- Why Ron thinks the US will catch up to the rest of the world when it comes to alternative payment methods and new payments technologies soon.
- With a whole bunch more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Ron Carson: LinkedIn | Twitter
- Connect with Carson Group: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook
- Connect with the Show: Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Play
Industry Spotlight: Carson Group
“Carson Group is a family of companies, led by Barron’s Hall of Fame advisor Ron Carson, committed to being the most trusted for financial advice and guidance through serving advisors and investors. They make the complex simple for advisors and the investors they serve.
Carson Wealth – Founded in 1983, Carson Wealth has grown to become a Barron’s Hall of Fame firm, serving clients through holistic financial planning, disciplined investment strategies, and proactive personal service.
Carson Coaching – Founded in 1993, Carson Group Coaching is a leading national financial advisor coaching and resource program designed to help growth-minded advisors build their businesses through coaching support, tested tactics, and accountability that drive proven results.
Carson Partners – Founded in 2012, Carson Group Partners simplifies the complexity of running a wealth management firm by managing and executing marketing, compliance, technology, investment management, and operations for advisor firms.”