We’re once again covering the world of Cryptocurrencies on this episode of PayPod: The Payments Podcast! Scott is joined by two crypto enthusiasts, Joel Comm and Travis Wright. Joel and Travis host their own wildly popular show, The Bad Crypto Podcast.
On their show they interview some of the biggest names in the world of crypto and blockchain. This time, they sat in the interview hot seat. Joel and Travis had much to say about cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology today, and where they think it’s all heading.
Payments Industry Insights In This Episode:
- How the Bad Crypto Podcast got its start, and what kinds of topics Joel and Travis tend to cover.
- Joel and Travis’ thoughts on the state of cryptocurrencies, especially bitcoin, today.
- Why regulation of crypto is inevitable, but also brings notable drawbacks.
- How crypto can achieve more mainstream adoption.
- With a whole bunch more!
Featured on the Show:
- Listn to The Bad Crypto Podcast: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify
- Connect with The Bad Crypto Podcast: Twitter | Facebook | Bad Crypto Mastermind Facebook Group
- Connect with Joel Comm: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook
- Connect with Travis Wright: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- Connect with the Show: Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Play
Industry Spotlight: The Bad Crypto Podcast
The Bad Crypto Podcast is “the show for people who are trying to figure out cryptocurrency, blockchain and the future of digital payments.”
“In July 2017, friends Joel Comm and Travis Wright decided to take their fascination and conversations about Bitcoin and blockchain to the podcast world. What happened next has been nothing less than amazing.” The Bad Crypto Podcast has become a hit show for the crypto-curious and the crypto-serious where every episode offers up unique insight and information regarding the world of digital currencies. Whether you’re new to crypto and the blockchain, or a seasoned vet, The Bad Crypto Podcast is worth a listen.