There are many industries that present incredible financial opportunities for businesses and professionals, but legal status and regulation of them are still murky. This presents unique challenges, especially when it comes to two monster industries… cannabis and cryptocurrency. One way to help navigate these challenges is to bring experts and businesspeople from around the industry together, which is what our featured guest and organization this week is doing.
Scott is joined by Joshua Radbod, Co-Founder of Avantpay. Avantpay are impartial conference facilitators for private & public sector experts in payments, cannabis, and cryptocurrency… and they have their inaugural conference, Avantpay|19, on September 30 – October 1, 2019, at the Omni Shoreham in Washington DC.
Listen in to hear great insight on the business and regulatory challenges facing those in cryptocurrency and cannabis industries… and how they can be overcome.
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode:
- How Joshua came to co-found Avantpay, and why a conference like this is necessary.
- The regulatory and business challenges the cryptocurrency industry is currently facing, and where it’s all headed.
- The regulatory and business challenges the cannabis industry is currently facing, and where it’s all headed.
- Joshua’s thoughts on payments, fintech, and how the two will help crypto and cannabis industries continue their march to mainstream adoption.
- With a whole bunch more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Joshua Radbod: LinkedIn
- Connect with Avantpay: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
- Connect with the Show: Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Play
Payments & Fintech Spotlight: Avantpay|19
The Avantpay|19 Conference focuses on the payments, banking, and compliance challenges in both the cannabis and cryptocurrency industries. We are the first conference of its kind to bring these industries together to highlight their shared challenges, and solutions. Join us on September 30-October 1, 2019 at the Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington, DC to learn, network, and engage with industry leaders!