Financial Counseling for Consumers with Jim Triggs of Money Management International
On this show we turn our focus to a side of the payments and finance spaces that isn’t covered enough but is so important… the realities of consumers having financial struggles.
Fortunately, there are many out there who are working to help individuals tackle their financial challenges (such as debt). Jim Triggs is the Senior Vice President of Operations from one such organization called Money Management International or MMI, which strives to change how America overcomes financial challenges; one person, one experience, one solution at a time.
Listen in has he covers the financial challenges many consumers face, and how his organization, and many other financial organizations are helping in the fight.
Payments Industry Insights In This Episode
- How widespread and serious the financial challenges individuals face are… and how MMI helps consumers meet those challenges.
- What role fintechs and banks are playing to empower consumers dealign with debt.
- How Jim made his way to MMI, and what he sees in the future of MMI.
- What exciting financial tools exist to help consumers save more, and be more effective in their financial management.
- With a whole bunch more!
Featured on the Show
- Connect with Jim Triggs: LinkedIn | Twitter
- Connect with Money Management International (MMI): Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Instagram
- Connect with the Show: Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts
Money Management International
Money Management International (MMI) is changing the way financial challenges are solved. MMI helps create, restore and maintain a life of financial wellness through empowered financial choices. For over 60 years, our clients have achieved financial confidence through nonprofit programs that educate, motivate, and liberate. MMI inspires action though expert professional guidance and solutions that are practical, timely, and aligned with our client’s goals. Experiencing a financial challenge? Find your solution 24/7 at 866.864.8995 and MoneyManagement.org.