No matter if you’re a field sales representative, sales manager, issuer, acquirer, ISO, agent, or connected to merchant services and payments in some other way… a sustainable career and being a part of a lucrative business is the goal.
Still, the road to true success in this industry is often winding and not always easy. Fortunately, there are folks out there who have seen a lot of success and are willing to share their wisdom, such as our guest this week, Marc Beauchamp.
Marc has worked in the merchant services industry since 1995 and has hired and trained several thousand merchant services professionals over the span of his career. His most recent position he served as President of a Super ISO with over 2,000 sales partners and 2B in annual processing. Listen in to his great insight!
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode:
- How Marc got into the merchant services and payments world, with a success story that started while working at his kitchen table.
- The keys to overcoming the many challenges in merchant services sales, such as “price shoppers” and bargain hunters.
- Marc’s thoughts on how organizations can remain competitive with industry disrupters… payfacs like Square and Stripe.
- How to truly succeed in the payments industry and have a long career, and how Marc’s book and new community can help with that.
- With a whole bunch more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Marc Beauchamp: LinkedIn | Twitter
- Connect with Bankcard Life: Facebook | Instagram | YouTube
- Connect with the Show: Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Play
Payments & Fintech Spotlight: Bankcard Life
Bankcard life is a community where payment professionals, business lending and point of sale resellers can connect to share best practices.
We provide targeted communities based upon interest and a member area that contains numerous trainings from industry leaders. Our monthly
ISOs and agent interviews share success practices and tips from proven producers. We provide training and support around 4 areas. Purpose,
Power, Production and Profit. Join us today at www.bankcardlife.com