Reviewing Credit Cards the Right Way with Brooklyn Lowery of CardRatings.com
These days, consumers make so many decisions based on ratings and reviews… and it’s no different when it comes to credit cards. But how do you determine what the top credit card is, and how can you trust online reviews?
Our guest this week is Brooklyn Lowery who is the Senior Manager & Site Editor for CardRatings.com, a website that aims to provide useful resources, tools, and reviews for credit cards. Brooklyn had much to say about how the site works, remains unbiased, and what consumers really should be looking for in a credit card. Listen in!
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode
- How Brooklyn ended up at CardRatings, and what she does for them.
- What the most important factors are for consumers to consider when deciding on a credit card.
- How CardRatings comes up with their ratings and reviews… and how they’re able to remain unbiased even with a monetized website.
- Brooklyn’s thoughts on the credit card landscape today, and what the future holds for the industry and CardRatings.
- With a whole bunch more!
Featured on the Show
- Connect with Brooklyn Lowery: LinkedIn
- Connect with CardRatings.com: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
- Connect with the Show: Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts
CardRatings.com innovated online credit card ratings and has been offering independent ratings and reviews of credit card offers since 1998. The website collects and maintains data on more than 700 credit card offers and carefully compiles objective lists of the top credit cards by card type, making it easy for consumers to find the right card to fit their needs.