Whether you’re considering individual merchants accepting cards from customers, or ISOs building portfolios of merchants, using tech tools and processes to manage security issues and compliance is crucial.
On this week’s show, Scott is joined by an expert guest who has spent his fintech career working on solutions for these kinds of challenges, including his latest venture. Darrel Anderson is the President and CEO of Conformance Technologies, a company offering compliance, security, and other merchant portfolio management tools for payments businesses.
Listen in to hear Darrel’s insight on all of these topics!
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode:
- Why compliance and security are so important in payments… and what can go wrong if they aren’t prioritized properly.
- What the relationship is between risk and revenues when it comes to balancing security/compliance efforts.
- How the payments world is changing when it comes to security and privacy.
- Darrell’s thoughts on the payments landscape today, and specifically where security will be in the future.
- With a whole bunch more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Darrel Anderson: LinkedIn
- Connect with Conformance Technologies: Twitter | LinkedIn
- Connect with the Show: Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Play
Payments & Fintech Spotlight: Conformance Technologies, Inc.
Conformance Technologies is a fast-growing provider of technology, education and expertise used in managing sensitive data. Distributed through resellers and corporate aggregators who manage groups of businesses and consumers, Conformance Technologies gives these entities the opportunity to increase compliance rates, lower operating costs and generate ongoing revenue streams.
End-users can quickly and easily assess, manage and control data risk points regarding sensitive data via policy generation, employee training, incident remediation, measurement tools and systems that are unique, patented and best-in-class. More than 100,000 end-users rely on Conformance Technologies solutions to protect their businesses every day, both domestically and around the world.
Solutions include the patented PCI ToolKit® which simplifies PCI Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) merchant compliance, the Data Incident Management Program™ which effectively responds to business data incursion incidents, the TIN Match Solution™ which eliminates the tedious effort of IRS Taxpayer Identification Number matching, and the patented Privacy ToolKit™ for automated management of all sensitive data within business and retail environments.