This week we’re diving into another fascinating area of payments… media payments. Whether you’re browsing the web, watching TV, or listening to the radio – you may come across content and ads that have been facilitated by payments between organizations. But how does it all work?
Media payments also have a special application when it comes to the political arena and upcoming elections – so in the advance of the presidential election it’s worth covering! Joining Scott to explore all of this is David Frogel, Chief Strategy Officer of FastPay. FastPay is a company which was founded in 2009 that functions to meet the needs of the media industry – specifically when it comes to payments.
Listen in to hear David’s insight!
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode:
- What the world of media payments looks like today, and how FastPay is thriving within it.
- Why quality media payments solutions are crucial when it comes to elections.
- Why speed is so crucial in media payments, and how FastPay approaches important challenges like security and privacy.
- David’s thoughts on the payments landscape today, and where FastPay and the payments industry itself is going.
- With a whole bunch more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with David Frogel: LinkedIn
- Connect with FastPay: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
- Connect with the Show: Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Play
Payments & Fintech Spotlight: FastPay
FastPay is a financial technology platform that reduces friction and unlocks capital for buyers and sellers across the media landscape. Since its inception in 2009, FastPay has accelerated the movement of more than $7B by providing customers with shorter process times, increased visibility, and the highest invoice approval and payment throughput in the industry.
Its leadership team brings decades of credit and payments experience from Green Dot Corporation, Capital One, Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, and Skrill. Headquartered in Los Angeles, FastPay has offices in San Francisco, New York, London, and Boston. Visit www.gofastpay.com.