No matter how you cut it, fraud can happen… especially in our increasingly digital world. Not only do payments businesses need to worry about this, but any organization with a digital presence also must be vigilant. Fortunately there are solutions to combat fraud… “good guys” out there fighting the good fight against “bad guys” with the help of technology.
On this episode, we explore this with our guest, Priya Rajan, who is the Vice President of Marketing at DataVisor. DataVisor is actively working to leverage technology (such as machine learning), to help organizations manage fraud, fight spam and more. Priya had a tremendous amount to share about both the business costs of fraud, the challenges presented by fraudsters, and how technology is bridging the gap.
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode:
- Why the consumer-driven “immediacy economy” makes fraud management so crucial to any business or organization.
- What “unsupervised machine learning” is, and how the technology helps DataVisor combat fraud and spam.
- How an increasingly digital world, and the continued rise of mobile devices, makes fighting fraud more important than ever..
- Why the technological sophistication of fraudsters presents such unique challenges to fraud prevention companies.
- Priya’s thoughts on the present and future of payments, fintech, and fraud.
- With a whole bunch more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Priya Rajan: LinkedIn
- Connect with DataVisor: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- Connect with the Show: Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts
Payments & Fintech Spotlight: DataVisor
DataVisor is the leading fraud detection company powered by transformational AI technology. Using proprietary unsupervised machine learning algorithms, DataVisor restores trust in the digital era by enabling organizations to proactively detect and act on fast-evolving fraud patterns, and prevent future attacks before they happen. Combining advanced analytics and an intelligence network of more than 4B global user accounts, DataVisor protects against financial and reputational damage across a variety of industries, including financial services, marketplaces, e-commerce, and social platforms.