These days, digital products are the lifeblood for many businesses, especially fintechs. New (or updated) offerings from mobile banks, financial tools, payment apps, and beyond are being released daily. Success is not a given when a new digital product is released, so having quality strategies and execution are crucial.
Our guest on this episode had incredible insight to share on what does (and doesn’t) work when it comes to digital product strategy. Leon Gauhman is the founder and Director of Product and Strategy at Elsewhen. Elsewhen is a London based digital product consultancy. Since their founding in 2011, Elsewhen has endeavored to provide a different approach to digital consultancy—one that combines strategy, design and engineering into one unified process. Their clients have included Google, Mastercard, Microsoft, Procter & Gamble, Citi, and more, and they specialize in the financial services, data, banking and insurance sectors.
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode:
- How Elsewhen got its start, and what they do for businesses when brought in as consultants.
- Why having a coherent strategy and execution if so critical for any digital product or service.
- How neobanks and other fintechs can avoid common pitfalls around digital product development and launches.
- Leon’s thoughts on the future of fintechs, how traditional banks will continue to compete, and payment technologies in general.
- With a whole bunch more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Leon Gauhman: LinkedIn | Twitter
- Connect with Elsewhen: LinkedIn | Instagram | Github | Twitter
- Connect with the Show: Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Play
Payments & Fintech Spotlight: Elsewhen
Since its inception in London in 2011, Elsewhen has strived to provide a different approach to digital consultancy—one that combines strategy, design and engineering into one unified process. Today, Elsewhen is trusted by FTSE 100 and S&P 500 companies to deliver best-in-class solutions into business-critical functions, end-to-end, for clients including Google, Mastercard, Microsoft, Inmarsat, Procter & Gamble, Citi, JCDecaux, Tesco, Pollen Street Capital, Bupa, and specialising in the financial services, data, healthcare, banking and insurance sectors. Learn more about us at Elsewhen.com and the Elsewhen blog, find out what’s new on LinkedIn, Twitter or see our contributions to coding best practices on Github.