We’re back to discussing Bitcoin on this podcast episode! No matter how you view cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin certainly is making an impact on the fintech world and the future of financial systems themselves.
Our guest is entrepreneur and bitcoin enthusiast Aleksandar Svetski. Aleks is the founder and CEO of Amber, an app that makes buying bitcoin easy, and even allows users to do it passively. Aleks had tremendous insight – and passion – to share about why Bitcoin is so important and everyone should own some. Listen in!
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode:
- The fascinating story behind Amber, and how it all works.
- Why Aleks thinks everyone around the world should own some Bitcoin.
- Why the “Blockchain” is dead.
- Aleks’ thoughts on the present and future of cryptocurrencies and payments.
- With a whole bunch more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Aleksandar Svetski: LinkedIn| Twitter
- Connect with Amber: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- Download the Amber App: App Store | Google Play
- Connect with the Show: Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Play
Payments & Fintech Spotlight: Amber
“University backed, Automation focused bitcoin on ramp, wallet and micro-investment app – all in the palm of your hand.
Leveraging the world’s fastest growing and best performing asset classes, we deliver a mobile first, automated investment platform for the retail market.
Today we’re an investment app. Tomorrow, we’re building a next generation bank & financial application, on Bitcoin – an open, internet based central banking protocol.”