Many businesses need to process transactions across borders, between large companies, and beyond… but how can it all run efficiently? How does the B2B eCommerce space differ from B2C eCommerce?
Our podcast guest on this episode will answer these questions and more. Brandon Spear is the president of MSTS. MSTS is a global B2B payment and credit solutions provider that specializes in commercial transaction management, facilitating transactions for customers in over 190 countries with 40 years of experience.
Listen in as we cover payments from a global B2B perspective!
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode:
- What MSTS learned from their B2B buyers survey about the challenges B2B buyers face on a global level.
- What Credit as a Service (CaaS) is and how MSTS offers it to help businesses transact globally.
- What the #1 difference between B2C eCommerce and B2B eCommerce is.
- Brandon’s thoughts on the present and future of payments and fintech – specifically through a B2B lens.
- With a whole bunch more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Brandon Spear: LinkedIn
- Connect with MSTS: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
- Connect with the Show: Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Play
Payments & Fintech Spotlight: MSTS
MSTS is a financial technology company working globally with B2B companies to facilitate a frictionless commerce experience across industries including retail, manufacturing, logistics and transportation. Headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas, MSTS has more than 500 employees with offices in Rijswijk, The Netherlands, and Melbourne, Australia. The company’s Credit as a Service® (CaaS) solution suite accelerates business commerce by streamlining payments and A/R processes. On behalf of their clients, they process $5 billion in transactions per year across 190 countries and territories.