Over the course of many PayPod episodes, we’ve covered so many different aspects of fintech and payments, highlighted a lot of excellent companies pushing things forward in the industry, and beyond. One thing we have yet to do is talk about the world of payments from a pure investors perspective.
When considering companies to add to a portfolio, what does a more detailed look at the investment picture reveal? Joining us to help explore this is Stoyan Bojinov. Stoyan is the Content Director at ARRO Financial Communications, a marketing communications agency specializing in the financial services industry. Stoyan has been plugged into the markets for more than a decade, and had unique insight to share.
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode:
- Why companies offering payments and related services present huge opportunities for investors.
- What the future of huge businesses like Square and PayPal might look like.
- Which payments businesses outside of the United States are worthy of taking a look at.
- Stoyan’s general investment advice, as well as his thoughts on cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin.
- With a whole bunch more!
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Stoyan Bojinov: LinkedIn | Twitter
- Connect with Arro Financial Communications: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram
- Connect with the Show: Facebook | Twitter
- Subscribe to the Show: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Play
Payments & Fintech Spotlight: ARRO Financial Communications
ARRO Financial Communications is a marketing communications agency specializing in the financial services industry. Our holistic approach encompasses branding, public relations, advertising and content generation. From targeted campaigns to complete image overhauls, our nimble agency helps its asset management clients navigate the quickly evolving new media landscape.
As a firm thoroughly immersed in the financial world, we make it our business to stay ahead of emerging trends in digital, mobile, and web design, enabling our clients to take advantage of new opportunities as they arise. We have advised hedge funds, investment managers, wealth managers, mutual funds, real estate managers, trading and execution firms, FinTech companies, and our focus is on exchange-traded fund providers (ETFs).
Disclaimer: Please note that anything discussed on this episode does not constitute, and should not be construed as professional investment advice or specific recommendations. Consult with your financial advisor or planner before investing in anything.